COVID-19 Emergency Response Team
1. You have opted in to emergency COVID-19 text messaging from your Local Health Department. You may receive messages like – “Please follow this link to set up your Patient Portal, https://secureportal.chexout.com/patient/login” or “Your lab results are ready. Follow link to https://secureportal.chexout.com/patient/login” or “This is (Your Local Health Department), we have an urgent matter to discuss with you, please call [local phone number].”
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. For COVID-19 Isolation Monitoring messages, you can Opt Out by entering your patient portal and then toggle the “Opt out of self assessment messages” button. You will be immediately opted out.
4. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by contacting your Local Health Department.
5. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You may receive multiple messages throughout this National Emergency regarding COVID-19 test results, emergency messages or for Isolation Monitoring. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
7. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please read our Privacy Statement below.